Saturday, September 13, 2008

Its funny

how any other race can speak on whites with it being justified or funny and Caucasians have to just eat it and cant say shit back without being deemed as a serious racist. That shit went out years ago. I hate people for their stupidity equally doesnt mean I hate on a specific race. Sometimes it just happens that a races stereotype is true. I am mad. I read something this morning that fucking pissed me right off. Racism is so 1996. You diss a white girl to be funny to some guy you secretly want to fuck and youre mad because its not you. You suck and so does youre blog. If i had a shitty job and no life because I have no friends then I would just blog all day too. You have no future and youre hairy (notice how I sad you and not youre entire race...simple) I can handle racism from a 40 year old but not from a 21 year old. So unnecessary.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter