Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Quit Snitching Edition


T.I took the stand(snitch) friday as a witness(snitch) for the prosecution in the murder trial of an Ohio man accused of killing(ahem.....snitch) a member of T.I.'s entourage,and the rapper told(snitching) a packed courtroom that he believed he was the intended target(snitch). T.I spent 40 minutes testifying(snitch)against Hosea Thomas.40 MINUTES?!?! Anyway, Hosea Thomas faces a litany of charges, including murder and felonious assault, for a May 2006 shooting following a postconcert bash in Cincinnati. T.I a two-time felon stemming from convictions for possessing crack cocaine and illegal firearms is ONLY doing a one-year prison term on federal weapons charges in March.(SNITCH)

T.I even encourages snitchin so there u go cus You Can Tell Who Ever You Likeeeeee

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter