Friday, March 06, 2009

Charge it to the struggle bitch ass nigga


So i walk in a recruiters office to get some info and this country ass nigga from north cackalack was trying to play me and make slick comments about how going to college dont mean shit and blah blah blah, so we get to talking and he starts off with "i know you smoke weed when was the last time you did?" i replied "shit this morning" nigga gives me a drug test and my piss was dirtier than a pre-teen whore with a dick still in her, anyways homeboy asks me how much i got i said nada so RECRUITER JONES(yea i got ya name up here and what u did was illegal mother fucker you said so yaself) gives me a 100 dollars to go to gnc and buy a complete body cleanser so i can join the army....nigga said come back.....well while his waiting in his office for me right now im high as fuck and i aint use my money to buy the bud. So your very own has gottin over on dear old uncle sam but fuck him and everybody else on that side time for us to eat and for us to prosper......GO DO SOME PUSHUPS NIGGA.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter