Thursday, November 13, 2008

Changes.

I am trying to change my life for the better but its hard. Here is a list of people or things that make my life so difficult...

- shoppers drug mart closing so early.... I NEED epsom salt, my body aches from working out. I can't move. Its been 2 days

- the guy that failed me at my driving test. If he wasn't such an asshole I'd have my car and I could drive and get epsom salt

- the driving instructor that I hired for extra lessons...thanks for not telling me important things like no matter what do NOT make a right on a red withoiut coming to a complete stop regardless if the streets are empty for miles except the two cars behind you making anxious.

-peanut porridge... You're the reason my jeans are a bit snug

- the dentist...what do you mean I have to take my wisdom teeth out... Awesome...

- my tattoo artist for being so good and addictive. I'm sorry I get all crazy on your ass. I love you...now finish my leg?

- my mother... I love you. Now what is my blood type and why don't your know? My brother.... I've been waiting since august 26th for you to solve my mac/dvd/tv electrical shit

-tequila... You make me so angry but I love you

- baileys in my morning coffee...

Nite
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter