Thursday, November 13, 2008

Put your attitude away.

Here is the convo baby boo and his mom had today.

K: did you hit sandra at daycare?
B: no
K: don't lie to me
B: no mom I didn't
K: well sandra said you did. You can't hit people its not fair
B: why
K: it hurts. Do you like being hit?
B: no
K: so don't hit anyone. If you hit someone you won't be allowed back in daycare
B: someone?
K: no hitting anyone or someone. No children or adults. you like daycare?
B: yes
K: do you want to go back to daycare?
B: yes but I didn't hit anyone
K: okay well don't fight anyone
B: they were in my space mom
K: I don't care. So are you admitting to hitting someone?
B: mom
K: yes
B: mom
K: yes
B: mom
K: yes
B: mom are you happy mom? I'm happy mom.

He is 3. That's my boo. Sweetest thing ever

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter